Skip to content

State Access to TRI Reports for Facilities Located in Indian Country

2011 February 23

Under another potential outcome of the proposed rulemaking, if a State participates in (or becomes a member of) the TRI Data Exchange and a facility located in Indian country within that State electronically submits a TRI report to EPA, then that State could also receive the facility’s TRI report via the TRI Data Exchange. The appropriate Tribe would receive the report as described in the discussion post, “Tribal Receipt of TRI Reports” (above).

Editor's Note: The opinions expressed here are those of the author. They do not reflect EPA policy, endorsement, or action, and EPA does not verify the accuracy or science of the contents of the blog.

Please share this post. However, please don't change the title or the content. If you do make changes, don't attribute the edited title or content to EPA or the author.

One Response leave one →
  1. Brandy Toft permalink
    March 30, 2011

    The Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe wholly supports the notification and receipt TRI Data Exchange report(s) in Indian Country.

Leave a Reply

Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS