All of the files, transcripts and slideshows from our Data Discovery Webinars are now available online!
When we launched Apps for the Environment, we aimed to not only put out a call for apps, but to also find out what the developer community needs from EPA. Based on what we heard, we launched a webinar series that allowed EPA data specialists to talk directly to developers about our data and what they mean, and that helped to start the conversation about improving the data we have.
Please check out these topics in our webinar series, and let us know how we can continue to work together to improve our data and resources for developers!
- Developers and federal agencies: Can we talk?
- EPA’s Environmental Enforcement data
- EPA’s Superfund, hazardous materials, and brownfields data
- EPA’s Geospatial Developer Resources
- EPA’s WATERS System & the STORET Water Monitoring Data Warehouse
- Air Quality System and AIRNow
- TRI and Design for the Environment
- What is the EPA Apps for the Environment challenge?
Editor's Note: The opinions expressed here are those of the author. They do not reflect EPA policy, endorsement, or action, and EPA does not verify the accuracy or science of the contents of the blog.
Please share this post. However, please don't change the title or the content. If you do make changes, don't attribute the edited title or content to EPA or the author.